Call us 24 x 7
Send Us Mail

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

A student who has discontinued his/her education and must have an academic gap after his/her intermediate (12th) can apply for one sitting examination.

 Under Graduation in one year refers to the fact that  3 years course will get completed in one year by giving all exams in one sitting only.

Yes, it is completely valid in India.

 If a student has done 1st and 2nd year from a particular university then he/she can take direct admission in 3rd year which can be used as credit transfer.

Break in studies means gap in studies.

  • 10th class marksheet and certificate
  • 12th class marksheet and certificate
  • Address proof
  • Passport size photograph

Yes, students can get lateral entry in second year on the basis of three year diploma course after high school or diploma after intermediate.

We will be providing your certifications of selected courses, degrees & marksheets.

Yes, the documents are absolutely valid in government jobs.

Yes, of course, you will get promotion once you complete this course successfully. We mainly focus to enhance your skills and develop better career opportunities for you with our free counselling.

Apply Now

To get enrolled on distance education courses in Chennai and Kerala, you can fill out the application form provided below.

Call Now Button